Portable HomeBank 5.6.1 Multilingual
HomeBank Portable is a software application that helps you manage personal accounts and expenses. The program is easy to use with the graphs and custom filters, which are designed to give you an overview on finances.
Import & Export data
Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats include QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the duplicate transactions and will enable you to choose what to do.
Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format and various data parts to CSV format.
Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerful reports with nice 2d charts.
Quick & easy: Easily adjust the report parameters with some presets, or get more fine results with filtering by every transaction fields.
Various reports: Repartition or time reports, you will find one to analyze what you are looking for. Also, track the budget, or check the balance for any overdrawn, even knows your vehicle costs and fuel consumption.
Month / Annual budget: Set a budget to each category with the same amount or different amount per month.
View non-budget: Force the view of some categories into the budget report as well.
Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines, and pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor dynamically and also the color scheme.
Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
Category split: Split the amount of a transaction into several categories.
Internal transfer: Easily transfer money between accounts which can be automated.
Quick seizure: Quickly transform any transaction to a template that simplifies the seizure of common transactions, or inherit from an existing transaction.
Multiple field edition: You can easily change every value for several transactions at once.
Small icons: Enjoy the icons for payment mode and transaction status, plus the additional pay mode field.
Tag field: Tag your transactions for another analysis axis.
Remind this: Put any transaction in a remind state to keep an eye on debt you have or people have to you
Categories & Payees
Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will assign payees and/or categories for you.
Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from the transaction register.
Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
- Cross platform, supports GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
- Import easily from Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money or other software
- Import bank account statements (OFX/QFX, QIF, CSV)
- Duplicate transaction detection at import
- Multiple currencies, with online update
- Automatic cheque numbering
- Automatic category/payee assignment
- Various account types : Bank, Cash, Asset, Credit card, Liability
- Scheduled transaction, with post in advance option
- Transaction template
- Category split
- Internal transfer
- Simple Month/Annual budget
- Dynamic powerful reports with charts
- Vehicle cost
- Translated in around 56 languages
* bugfix: #2001566 vehicule cost report label vehicle while properties label Category * bugfix: #2000834 when fiscal year is not 01 jan last/this/next year is 1 year ahead * bugfix: #2000809 user feedback when create template or assignment * bugfix: #2000760 typo in french translation * bugfix: #2000629 move buttons in Manage Assignments window do not update at ends * bugfix: #2000294 statistics Time 'Balance mode' ignores filters * bugfix: #2000292 week 51/52 display incorrectly in Statistics Report * bugfix: #2000269 quick filter transactions uncleared shows reconciled transactions * bugfix: #2000266 duplicated 'This fortnight' label in date range * bugfix: #1999963 category list with an & show other name * bugfix: #1999879 new assignment by amount do not save the amount * bugfix: #1999322 When I hide a payee, changes are not saved * bugfix: #1999297 win: crash in scheduled transaction * bugfix: #1999265 future/remind list column width to 0 (hidden) * bugfix: #1999250 program crashes exporting Payees to csv * bugfix: #1999243 moving assignment rule is not subject to saving and moving to position>99 fails * bugfix: #1999188 show detail preference is ignored + column width to 0 * bugfix: #1999186 void transactions show regardless of preferences setting * bugfix: #1998987 translation is missing for days and transaction status * bugfix: #1998912 translation is missing for the new date selector