Adobe AIR 220.127.116.111
With Adobe AIR, you can
* Establish a more persistent connection with existing customers
* Deliver fully branded experiences with desktop functionality
* Leverage existing personnel, processes, and infrastructure
* Develop and deliver RIAs efficiently using proven Adobe technology
* Increase the ROI of your web investments.
Adobe AIR Top Features
• Webcam support for StageVideo. Utilize GPU acceleration to render webcam video streams with better performance.
• Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering for iOS and Android. Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D/3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps.
• Native extensions for Adobe AIR. Use native code to take advantage of the same platform- and device-specific native capabilities and APIs available to native apps, with easy integration into AIR applications.
• Captive runtime support. Developers now have more flexibility with their app packaging options and can automatically package AIR 3 with their Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS app into a single installation file that includes the app and a bundled version of the AIR runtime.
• Stage video hardware acceleration. Leverage hardware acceleration of the entire video pipeline for best-inclass high-definition (HD) video playback experiences. Reduce processor and memory usage and enable smoother video, and higher fidelity on mobile and TV devices.
• New mobile features for Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS, and iOS. Work with powerful features for the development of expressive, high-performing applications for Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS and iOS.
• H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras. Stream beautiful video from your computer’s camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (e.g., video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
• iOS push notifications. Use Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and a provider (a third-party server that will communicate with the APNS) to generate push notifications.
• Support for Retina display. Build your AIR applications on iOS with iOS 5.1 SDK and leverage the enhancements available, including Retina display support.
• iOS 6 SDK support. Create and publish apps targeting Apple’s latest mobile operating system with support for the iOS 6 SDK.
• Debug stack trace in release builds of Flash Player. Allow developers to display stack trace information in release builds of Adobe Flash Player.